So Jen 7 Random facts - about me right??
1. First hubby and I forgot our wedding anniversary this last Monday! 21st - we don't celebrate on this day but every day of our lives but it would have been nice to remember (it always makes us laugh when one of us goes O! no guess what!)
2. I adore my grandchildren all eight of them 5 boys and three girls. Two have just had little accidents miss F fell off her slide and cut open her chin and Mr C also fell and cut open his chin and he needed four layers of stitches. they are cousins.
3. I am a carpenter (well retired) but a lady carpenter was a rare thing WAY! back then I can tell you some great stories about work sites and only one toilet (but that is for another day!)
4. I am the oldest of 5 two brothers and two sisters but at times I feel like the youngest truly I do.
5. I have a habit of starting 15 (no probably more like 20) jobs at once and am lucky to finish any of them in time.
6. I am a sister in the Order of the Eastern Star and love it with passion the bible is the original one that was used to start this chapter of the order and is over 150 years old.
7. If I had to take one thing from my home in a hurry I would take my grand mothers kitchen clock as it is from her mothers home. (I think this as we have lost a home to fire)
there is my seven random things just as they came to mind.
Have a great day everyone and thanks Jen.