Sunday, July 15, 2007

A little Sunshine in my day.

Today when I went to see how things were going with my husband working in the bathroom this is what I found ((smiles))
Two little roses in a simple glass of water.
Two little roses on a bench not yet complete.
Two little roses in a bathroom not finished.
Two little roses in a house full of love........
I am reminded by these two little roses that all the other things do not matter the renovation will be finished in time but those two little roses from the man I love are more important to me then any other thing.

However dear friends this sheet of ice was found on a bucket just inside the back door this morning.............yes it is cold! inside the house too.

My blessed Sunday - in a home filled with love!!

12 comments:

Jeanette said...

Keep smiling Lee Ann in that house filled with love wont belong and your house will be warm and cosy again.hope your feeling well soon.(((HUGS)))

Susie said...

How sweet to of him to leave those beautiful roses to brighten your day.
He's a keeper for sure!!
xo

Susan said...

What a sweetheart your husband is.!
Susan

Puss-in-Boots said...

What a sweet gesture from your lovely man, Lee-ann. And it's such a pleasure to see how you appreciate him and his loving thoughts.

I wish you both love forever.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Aaawww, what a sweetie you have there. The roses are beautiful.
OMG, that sheet of ice is amazing ... it must be darned cold !!
Happy renovating.
Stay warm, take care, Meow

Val said...

And I thought that sheet of ice was a glass sculpture! It's beautiful.

I am wondering about how we're going to cope on the weekend when we're supposed to be sleeping in the shed on our bush block. I hear it's been -3ยบ !!!

Janet said...

Gorgeous roses!! And how sweet of your hubby to leave them for you.

Annie Jeffries said...

Romance and nature's unexpected beauty. Two perfect moments.

Rowan said...

I must say I've never connected Austyralia with ice topped buckets! Hope your cold is getting better, not much fun having a cold even in a warm house.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Most men do not understand that little things is all that we want and need!! If more guys were like yours wow we would have less divorce...SAndy

Baba said...

Hi Lee Ann, What a nice surprise to find the roses.His heart is warm even if the house is cold.Go give him a big hug.....Thanks for visiting my blog today.Give your Mom my best concerning her knee. Baba

Gina E. said...

You have a great knack with that camera of yours LeeAnn! Like Val, I thought the photo of the ice was a gorgeous glass platter. What a terrific idea to immortalise the ice in your photo, before it melts and that image can never be recreated. Roses from Rob...how lovely. I guess he's forgiven you the shower photo..!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin