Monday, September 03, 2007

My mother's Birthday ~ I dedicate today to her

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear spoggy!
Happy birthday to you!!
(sung by my husband to his mother-in-law this morning!!)
good one Rob ~ Mum we love you and are sharing some moments in your life today the 3rd of Sept, this being your 74th birthday.
My mum the flower girl (smiles) beautiful photo of you at your auntie Marge's wedding.

And here on your wedding day Mum

Here she is (mum) as a young mother to my little sister and myself I became the eldest of five children. She is with her mum here.

My artist mum

Some of her family at the families woman gathering this year.

Blow out those candles and lets eat cake mum!!

Mum, one of my sisters and me in the back having a little fun we know mum is also her daughters best friend and while at times she is not well she always cheers us up and if I wasn't 54 years old I would say it was mum who is 54 and not 74 because she is so full of life and happiness.
Mum the famous sponge cake cook ~ just ask all her son-in-laws they love her cooking and I can tell you along with everyone else she makes the best potato salad in the whole world.

This is not meant to be a serious post but one filled with bubbles of happiness for a lady who is loved by all ~ Happy birthday mum.

so from your five children and their wives and husbands and your 12 grandchildren and 9 great grand children we send our love to you on this your day!!

We all love you Sooooooooooooo much.


To my blogger friends so sorry if you have seen these photos before but I wanted to share just one more time.........Lee-ann

My mums Monday!

9 comments:

Raggedy said...

Happy Birthday from North Dakota!

Gina E. said...

Happy Birthday, LeeAnn's Mum! Gosh you can see the resemblance..

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Well, Happy Birthday to your mum! :-)

Thank you for your kind words on my blog, it was lovely coming by to your corner of the world as well. You have a lovely family and home! Australia! What fun!

Can't wait to see more of your remodel!

Melissa

http://theinspiredroom.wordpress.com

Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful Mum!! I so enjoyed seeing all the photos, she truly is beautiful!! She shares the same birthdate as my own mom:-) xox

Tammy said...

What a lovely tribute to your Mum and a Happy Birthday to her with wishes for many more!!

I love the pictures you shared of the lovely lady!
:)

Julieann said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful mother!

Julieann

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Yes we have seen some of these before but they are so great for today!! What great pictures of your mother!! Happy birthday to her from the USA!! Sandy

Leslie: said...

Happy birthday to your Mum all the way from Canada. You are fortunate to still have your mother with you - mine passed away in May '02 at the age of 81 (Alzheimers) and I miss her SO much ALL the time. We had such a close relationship. I can see you have a great relationship with your Mum, too. What a lovely tribute to her!

Karen said...

Those are great pictures you have of you mum. She is a beautiful lady.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin